All enamel pins are personally graded and categorized by me before being shipped out to make sure that everyone receives the same standard of quality! As a disclaimer, all of the enamel pins while manufactured are all hand-crafted filled and polished by hand, so no pin will ever be 100% perfect. Please keep this in mind while buying! Yangos Pin have 2 Grades:
Standard Pins(Grade A)
Standard pins are the highest quality I offer. Since they are handmade, they may have minor cosmetic imperfections.
Examples of expected Standard Grade imperfections:
- Small buff marks, scuffs, or scratches on metal/enamel
- Small specks, pores, or bubbles anywhere on the pin
- Slightly low or uneven fills
- Minor metal discolorations
- Darker flecks of glitter (on glitter pins)
- Slightly misaligned screenprinting (on screenprinted pins)
Seconds Pins (Grade B)
Seconds pins have very noticeable flaws and are sold at a discount.
Examples of Expected Seconds Grade imperfections:
- Obvious overflowing enamel fills
- Very large smudges and/or staining.
- Noticeable and deep scratches that span across the metal & enamel
- Very low fills in larger or visually important areas